Skience understands the unique requirements and challenges of the wealth management space because our leadership, product and implementations teams have worked in this industry for decades. When we work with firms to assess their needs and identify potential improvements and strategies, our recommendations are infused with more than two decades of expertise and a deep understanding of the complex compliance and regulatory obligations of advisory firms. As thought leaders, we have a pulse on financial services and technology trends, and develop strategies and solutions that are inventive, reliable, and scalable—enabling clients to grow and thrive in the ever-evolving advisory space.
Offer advisors a guided workflow that integrates multiple providers into a single, paperless process. Skience digital onboarding minimizes rekeying, reduces Not in Good Order (NIGO) transactions, enforces compliant processes, and enables rules-based supervision.
- API-based new account opening with leading clearing and custody firms
- Managed account proposal generation with the Envestnet Platform
- Quik!® forms automation and prefill capability for hundreds of financial services providers, coupled with DocuSign® to deliver a single eSignature experience for your clients
- Configurable indexing and auto-sweep of account opening documents to document storage solutions
Streamline account servicing and updating with straight-through processing to your clearing and custody providers.
Speed administrative tasks with:
- Account updating features via API
- Configurable approval queues
- Guided workflows supporting service request transactions
- Single sign-on and contextual links to account information and service request pages on your custodians’ advisor platform
Allows advisors to collaborate with clients on a platform that can be customized to match your firm’s website.
- Invite investors to input information used to prefill a new account application.
- Empower investors to view household balance information
Protect your business and make more informed decisions with built-in tools for managing regulatory and business risk.
- Suitability tests, client-level reporting for CIP programs and AML and OFAC regulations, plus license and registration tests
- Trade Blotter review for transactions across multiple providers and products
- The ability to capture compliance actions required by SEC 17a-3 and 17a-4
- Automated sweeping of account documentation to leading SEC 17a-3 and 17a-4 compliant doc storage services.
Save time, reduce errors and simplify workflows through API-based integration that weaves multiple third-party providers into a seamless context-sensitive workflow.
Our platform features:
- Bi-directional integration and single sign-on (SSO) as part of an end-to-end digital account opening process, including integration with the Envestnet Platform for client onboarding and managed account proposal generation and Envestnet|MoneyGuide for financial planning
- Client onboarding with Laser App® and Quik!® forms, using eSignature powered by DocuSign®
- Automatic document transfer to leading SEC 17a-3 and 17a-4 compliant doc storage services
- Single sign-on to popular pages on Fidelity Investment’s WealthscapeSM advisor platform
- Integrations with top custodian and clearing platforms
Get a 360-degree, up-to-date view of your clients’ financial relationships with data aggregated from over 200 sources daily.
- Data from clearing and custody providers, fund families, insurance carriers, alternative investment and trust providers, as well as your proprietary data feeds
- Data and documents to support your books and records requirements
- Accounts, positions, balances, and transaction records
Why Skience Is Different
Access best-in-class financial planning tools, account opening platforms, compliance workflows, and a client-optimized signup experience all within the Salesforce environment.
Simplify tasks with a guided digital path that begins with onboarding clients into Salesforce and continues through every step of the investment consulting process.
Boost efficiency and reduce errors with straight-through processing and two-way data integration with top FinTech providers, TAMPs, and clearing and custody firms right out of box.
Enter data once, and it automatically populates multiple forms—eliminating rekeying and reducing NIGOs.
Enable advisors to complete processes that normally take days or weeks in just a matter of minutes, freeing them to focus on more meaningful client engagement.
Improve compliance with consistent processes and automatic suitability and trade exception checks.
Customize once, and your changes automatically carry through later Salesforce upgrades.
Custodian – Sensitive
Support different custodians with intelligent workflows—such as onboarding processes that adapt to each custodian’s account opening procedures.
Boost CRM usage by connecting it to other critical business processes and making it central to a better advisor experience.
Skience has invested in partnerships with the wealth management industry’s top financial technology providers, TAMPs, and clearing and custody firms, leading to smart integrations for improved efficiency, advanced data and file sharing, and better client outcomes.