A conversational series with CEOs, executives, and other subject matter experts regarding the topic of resiliency and how they have helped build or maintain that resiliency in their businesses, their workforce, and themselves.
Paige Johnson, Skience Director of Strategic Alliances and Richard Walker, CEO of Quik!, met online recently for a brief conversation on remote work, business (and personal) resiliency, and innovation in a time of change. A leader in forms automation technology, Quik! has been a key integration partner of Skience for the past seven years.
- How Quik! has managed a transition to 100% remote work, including real-world tools and tips (1:30)
- Biggest challenge of remote work, and suggestions to improve communication remotely (3:20)
- How Rich defines resiliency for himself and his company (5:50)
- Why it is important to communicate to customers (7:40)
- Role of financial services firms during this challenging time (8:10)
- Current initiatives for innovation (9:50)
- Long-term vision for the digital future of business (10:10)
April 23, 2020